REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS INVITE ONLY HACKATHON ARE NOT OPEN - PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CHALLENGE ANYMORE.
THIS DEVPOST PAGE WILL BE CLOSED BY THE 31st OF JANUARY 2020.
MORE INFO WILL BE EMAILED SOON TO THE 10 FINALISTS.
PARTICIPATION IS ALLOWED TO
- 18 years old (or more) individuals
- teams of individuals;
PARTICIPATION IS NOT ALLOWED TO
- Residents/ Organizations domiciled in a country where the Italian laws or local law prohibits or restricts participating or receiving a prize in the Challenge: Afghanistan; Angola; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Belarus; Central African Republic; China; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Democratic Republic of the Congo; Egypt; Eritrea; Guinea; Guinea Bissau; Haiti; Iran; Iraq; Kurdistan; Lebanon; Liberia; Libya; Moldova; Myanmar; North Korea; Sierra Leone; Somalia; Sudan; Suriname; Tunisia; Ukraine; Zimbabwe
- Judges or organizations or individuals or whoever is involved or working in the organization/promotion of the challenge, including family members.
- Submit your idea on the form that you will find on our platform https://kreativdistrikt.com/thermalapp/ for an app that fits into one of the categories described
- Attend one of the Challenge kickoff webinars (this is optional - dates, times, and access info provided on the https://kreativdistrikt.com/thermalapp/ ).
- Receive an email confirmation of selection as a Challenge Finalist
- Accept your selection by responding to the email
- Register on https://thermalapp.devpost.com/ by clicking the “Register for this Hackathon” button. Once registered, you will automatically receive the instructions to get FLIR Mobile SDK Starter Kit, together with the development milestones.
- Register as a FLIR developer at https://developer.flir.com
- Participate in the Challenge by creating a working, native mobile application that uses the FLIR Mobile SDK and includes features having to do with thermal imaging, using a qualified FLIR thermal camera and/or a qualified FLIR test and measurement device.
- Release or send a functional version of the application (if available) to the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org for review during the judging period.
How effectively the idea/solution addresses issues related to one of the four identified scenarios using FLIR technologies or products to increase the value of the solution for the user,
How technically feasible the solution would be to create and produce.
How unique the idea/solution is and how it helps promote the usage of FLIR technologies or products.
How much short and long term revenue potential the idea represents and how feasible the proposed business model would be to implement.
- Machine Learning/ AI